Privacy statementwww.wokingscouts.org.uk (“this site”) and The Scout Association take the issue of privacy very seriously and we are committed to protecting and respecting our users' privacy. This Privacy Statement sets out our practices for processing data collected from this site. If you have any queries or concerns regarding these practices, you should contact email@example.com
1. The information we collectThis site does not collect data unless you login. If you login this site records any changes that you make to the content or configuration of this site. This site does not collect personally identifiable information unless you login.
2. Legal jurisdictionAll personal information and details are held on and processed by computers situated in the United Kingdom.
3. Disclosure of data by order of a Court or authorised personWe reserve the right to communicate information we hold to third parties who are empowered by regulation, statute or order of a court.
4. Users responsibilitiesIt is each user’s responsibility to:
- keep their password secret
- protect against unauthorised access to their user id and password
- log off from www.wokingscouts.org.uk when not using it; and
- ensure against use by anyone else of www.wokingscouts.org.uk through the machine that they use while they are "logged on" to www.wokingscouts.org.uk
- to search for obtain and modify only the data specifically required and allowed for relating to their role.
The table below explains the cookies this site uses and why.
Google Analytics Cookie
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use this site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve this site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to this site, where visitors have come to this site from and the pages they visited.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
CMSSESSIDxxxxxxxx where xxxxxxxx is a number assigned at random by a script
If you are not logged in this cookie remains unused. If you login, this cookie provides and maintains access to functionality that is essential to the purpose for which you have logged in. It also tracks your use of and changes you make to the content or configuration of this site.
6. The Data Protection ActYou can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner's website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk
7. Contacting www.wokingscouts.org.ukIf you want to contact us to raise any questions about this privacy statement, or any general matters relating to www.scouts.org.uk, you can contact us using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use this address if you wish to request from us a copy of the personal data we hold about you. Please note that under English law we are entitled to charge you a fee for providing this service.